What will you do differently?
Psa 96:1 O sing unto the lord a new song: sing unto the lord, all the earth.
lamentations 3:23 “his mercies are new every morning”
isaiah 43:18-19 “remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. behold, i will do a new thing, i will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.
the definition of insanity – doing the same things over and over and getting the same results
“what kind of price are you willing to pay for the results?”
1. WHAT WILL YOU DO DIFFERENTLY SPIRITUALLY?
DO YOU HAVE A PLAN FOR GROWTH?
YOUR GREATEST INVESTMENT IS IN YOUR MIND!
WILL YOU CHANGE THE WAY YOU THINK OR HAVE BEEN THINKING?
2. WHAT WILL YOU DO DIFFERENTLY CONCERNING YOUR MARRIAGE AND FAMILY?
ex. making time for one another, work on your communication skills, spice things up – get out of a rut
PROV 14:1 “A WISE WOMAN BUILDS HER HOUSE”
YOUR HOME IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PLACE ON EARTH
3. what will you do differently concerning your relationships?
LEARN TO ADD VALUE – NOURISH THEM
cut off some unhealthy relationships.
4. will you be wise enough to take some time to set and pursue some goals?
ONLY 3 OUT OF 10 PEOPLE HAVE A WRITTEN LIST OF GOALS.
YOU SHOULD HAVE SHORT TERM, 1 YEAR AND LIFE TIME GOALS
PROV 29:18 “WHERE THERE IS NO VISION THE PEOPLE PERISH”
5. what will you do differently concerning your finances?
SET A BUDGET SO YOU CAN GAIN CONTROL
GET OUT OF DEBT! MAKE WISE DECESIONS
will you make a decision to honor the lord with your tithes and offerings?
6. what will you do differently in the area of giving and reaching the harvest?
we need a new heart of compassion for the lost
a church that is not mission minded, will become a mission field
spiritual goals – growth and serving
Marriage and family goals – strength and time together
relationship goals – add value and develop them
FINANCIAL GOALS – PERSONAL AND KINGDOM